A few of my favorite things from the past week include:
In celebration of Frocktober ModCloth has introduced the Frocktober Dress! 20% of the proceeds go towards the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation of Australia-isn't that awesome!? Two of my favorite bloggers were rockin' the frock this week and it looks soooo pretty on them!
I love that Tieka wore hers to a pumpkin patch! I really wish I could wear heels/wedges because hers look so adorable with the dress!
And Kaelah looked super cute as always and I love the dress paired with the black tights :)
Meredith of One Sheepish Girl blogged about wearing this adorable sweater! I want a sweater just like this!!!
Don't forget to check out these great posts:
- Our Engagement Shoot from Delightfully Tacky
- I Love Magnets from Elycia
- Finding Your Place-Tips for New Bloggers from Sometimes Sweet
- Blue Heart from Scathingly Brilliant
- Art Hero: Audrey Kawasaki from Order & Chaos
- Food Day Friday: Vegetarian Meal Planning from After Nine To Five
MindiAnna Weekly Post Roundup:
- My First Photoshoot
- Monday Wishlist
- What I'm Doing Today
- Gold Nail Polish by OPI
- Tutorial: Melt & Pour Soap!
- Photo Dump Friday