This post was inspired by Zoe's post at Pretty Zoo.
- I dreaded prom in high school. I hated the idea of going and didn't want to go, but my mom seemed really excited about it so I went. I had a terrible time...both times!
- I wanted to be a boy when I was little. All of my friends were boys and I just wanted to fit in more. In 5th and 6th grade I tried to dress like a boy as much as possible...I exceeded a bit...we got a new student in 6th grade and he thought I WAS a boy until someone told him I wasn't. It made my day hahaha!
- My favorite cartoon movie of all time is the first Land Before Time. The one semester that I stayed in college dorms...I watched that movie every day for like two weeks. I doubt if I could do that again, but I do love it. I could probably tell you every single line in the movie before the characters say them. Oh and I also have a Little Foot plush doll that I keep in my bed :)
- Speaking of cartoons...when we were younger, my sister Shelby and I had a crush on the kangaroo in The Rescuers Down Under. His name was Red and he's the kangaroo that's in the poacher's dungeon with all fo the other animals. I think we had a crush on him because of his voice...or maybe it was the Australian accent I'm not sure. The character is actually voiced by Peter Firth who isn't an Aussie but a Brit :) Anyways...funny/wierd but true!
- I can play the Harry Potter theme song on the guitar :)
- I once made up a silly alter ego. I would wear those little plastic glass that have the mustache attatched and call myself Ebineezer Fitzgerald. I would only bring him out to make my sister laugh. He never really talks, just sits there. One time Shelby and I were leaving school or something and we stopped next to each other at a traffic light. She looked over and I was wearing the Ebineezer glasses...I kept a straight face and just looked over at her. It was so funny that we were both still laughing when we got home. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm kindof of weirdo/nerd.
- I know I've mentioned this one before, but I'm going to say it again. I have a crush on the Harry Potter character Professor Snape. I don't know what it is, but I just can't help it. :)