I've never made fish tacos before, but I love them so much I just had to have a go at it :) I decided to just make one and it turned out just like I hoped it would :) I still have another filet of Mahi Mahi in the freezer so I'll definitely have to make this again soon!
- 1 Filet of frozen Mahi Mahi
- 1 flour tortilla
- Shredded Cheese (I preferred Mozzarella but didn't have any so I went with Cheddar)
- Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 chopped cherry tomato
- Thaw fish as directed on package.
- Preheat oven to 450 (I'm going to try mine grilled next time)
- Cover baking sheet in foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place thawed fish on baking sheet and bake on middle rack for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Top tortilla with shredded cheese and heat in microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Fill the tortilla with fish,shredded lettuce,chopped tomato, and anything else you may want :)
P.S. I also sprinkled the fish with fresh lemon juice to taste. Add any seasonings you like :) I didn't make any sides to go with mine tonight, but I'd recommend chips & salsa and black beans!